Located in the heart of beautiful Bluffton, Hampton Hall offers world class golf, stunning amenities, and a lifestyle that is second to none. This community is one of the largest residential properties in the Buckwalter area. This private, gated community features an 18 hole golf course designed by Pete Dye and a separate clubhouse. Homes range from 1/3 to 1/2 acres and offer golf, lagoon, and wooded home sites.
The community’s 22,000 square foot clubhouse features not only a library with lanai, billiards & card rooms, and beautiful banquet area for a great dining experience… plus, a health and fitness center for aerobics, weight training, indoor pool, function rooms for various clubs and activities, and a cafe!! In addition, there is an outdoor lakeside pool, basketball courts, eight tennis courts, outdoor cookout pavilion, and 6.5 miles of walking and bike trails. Everything you need to live, work, play, and experience the Lowcountry of South Carolina has to offer is right here waiting for you!
- Community Pool
- Fitness Center
- Community Tennis
- Golf Privileges
- Improved Homesites: $3,763.56 per year (billed monthly)
- Unimproved Homesites: $3010.80 per year (billed monthly)
- Transfer/Initiation (One Time) Fees: Social membership fee of $4,000, and partial fund contribution fee of $789.50.
- Homesites from $30k to mid $100’s
- Homes from the high $200’s to over $1mil.
- Bluffton Elementary School
- Michael C. Riley Early Childhood Center and Elementary School
- Red Cedar Elementary School
- Pritchardville Elementary School
- Okatie Elementary School
- H. E. McCracken Middle School
- Bluffton High School
- May River High School (Opening August 2016)
- May River Montessori
- Cross Schools
- River Ridge Academy
- Beaufort County Board of Education
Recently Listed in Hampton Hall